Movie reviews, trailers, news, spoilers, and much much more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can someone inform me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MtnDewLov3r

MtnDewLov3r

Can someone inform me? Empty
PostSubject: Can someone inform me?   Can someone inform me? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:40 am

This topic is not meant to be a dick. Just saying so Sworn don't instantly come in and call me an idiot again when I ask something....

What is going on? I just wanna know, is anything to become of this place? Why was the site started over? What happened to the sneaky-media you guys had? Sworn, do you just not have the time to run a site anymore?

Just someone fill me because I wasn't told or read anything. I'd like to know so I can stop wasting my time coming here if its just gonna be this.
Back to top Go down
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can someone inform me?   Can someone inform me? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:17 pm

The plan right now is top rebuild the site and legitimize it. I have time just a limited amout. the 1 thing I need more than anything else is help. help from you guys the community everyone. I need people to review spoil posts everything I need it to be a community again. I'm not going to put the time in to get this site up and running and popular again if nobody's going to pay attention to it or participate. I work a full time job I have a very busy life I need to know that people are interested before I invest any time. I think this format has the potential to be way more popular than any format week ever tried before. we will continue to do everything that we've been doing through our Facebook page, and hopefully create a legitimate place where people can discuss in find out about new movies. I was kind of hoping that the turnout up until this point would be a little bit larger than it is, but it is steadily gaining popularity. don't worry 1 bit I do plan on building this site to what sneaky dash media used to be. I have a very big plans for the site I just need some people to get on board and give me a hand. if you know anyone who would consider themselves a movie buff make sure you send them our way. I have already made a pretty nice theme that I will be installing this weekend and then you'll see other major changes coming through out the next 2 weeks. don't worry dude nobody wants this site up and going as much as I do, at least I know 1 person paying attention and will have at least 1 loyal member with the site done #spidey Wink
Back to top Go down
https://sneaky-media.board-directory.net
MtnDewLov3r

MtnDewLov3r

PostSubject: Re: Can someone inform me?   Can someone inform me? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:47 am

Ride till I die. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone inform me?   Can someone inform me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can someone inform me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sneaky-Media.com :: Movie Stuff :: Movie News-
Jump to: